The mission of the Buffalo Sabres Foundation is to identify and support organizations in Western New York which share our core objectives: serving children and military personnel, caring for the sick, assisting physically and mentally challenged athletes, and supporting youth hockey initiatives. By utilizing financial resources and community influence, the Buffalo Sabres Foundation assists these organizations and their beneficiaries in realizing their highest potential and succeeding in their endeavors.
Grant Funding Guidelines
1. The annual grant application deadline is January 15.
2. All grant submissions will receive written notification of the outcome of their grant request by April 1.
3. The Sabres Foundation can only provide funding to registered 501c3 organizations in good-standing with the IRS.
4. The Sabres Foundation will only consider applications for programs that serve those in Western New York and Southern Ontario.
5. We do not provide grants to individuals or provide funding to governmental programs or lobbying efforts.